Followers

Sunday 17 June 2012

Writer's block

I officially welcome myself back to the world of blogging. Do i hear bells ringing? Yay me! I have suffered and i'm still suffering a bad case of writer's block. I simply do not know how to write anymore. As a wise man once said, 'writing improves with writing', so that's what i'll do. Write, write and write till i drop.
My absence is not for lack of anything to say, like i said i don't know how to write again. Lest i become guilty of needless repetitions, let me just say i'm glad to be back. And you're in for a ride. Woot, woot!!!
Little advice for you,
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.”
William W. Purkey
Love, happiness and friendship,
Miss Mashinka
Tseluyu

No comments:

Post a Comment