Followers

Thursday 21 June 2012

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag

Okay, this is an unusual post. Really, really unusual. She will be shocked when she sees this. I'm only doing this for posterity's sake. Not because i want to or anything. Shrugs!
Anyway, here it goes. Happy birthday to Miss Dee. 4 and a half years and counting, shet!... 4 years? ...lol... Wonder how i survived. I'm indeed a supergirl :) I digress, but seriously 4 years? Interesting! 4 years of craziness, fun, scandals, escapades yawas and the unmentionables. God has been faithful.
Miss Dramatic, attention seeker and all the attributes you are, stay the way you are and don't change for anything and anyone. Live and enjoy your life in awe of the one who made you. Be rest assured that all of God's plans for your life have come to pass. From now on, you'll only be acting the scripts of your beautiful life.
Piece of advice:
Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - Unknown
Disclaimer:
I'm writing this under the influence, probably not in my right senses, as this my stand against me. So Debola, you'll never know. Maybe, just maybe someone hacked into my account and wrote this.
Happy Birthday Adebola Olajumoke Sorungbe!!!
Love, happiness and friendship,
Miss Mashinka
Tseluyu

1 comment:

  1. hahaha!!!
    Hack3rton will take credit for this

    Hack3rton
    Expect us

    ReplyDelete