Followers

Thursday 21 June 2012

Today Today!

Whew! I'm bone tired. I left the city where i stay, Kharkov to another one yesterday. Just for a few days though. I desperately need this break. The trip to Sumy was 3 hours on the dot. I had a very uncomfortable bus ride. This heat can kill, so you can imagine how hot it was. You would think that the bus would have an Air conditioner.
I've spent a day here already and i'm loving every minute. I desperately needed this break. There's so much going on with me right now and i just need to clear my head. I got up by 10am and just delighted in the fact that i didn't have anything to do. As today was Dee's birthday, we had to do some food shopping, so we packed ourselves to the city centre.
First stop was the ATM machine, the money refused to reflect in the account, so we had to wait for it to. After which we went to Sumy's joy and pride, the new shopping mall that just opened. Can't even remember the name. After grocery shopping, i called K to call a cab for us. While waiting for the cab, the others used the opportunity to take pictures. Minus me, as i'm not much of a picture person. After that, we went inside to wait so that the sun wouldn't bless us with compulsory tans. Unknown to us, the network inside was bad, so K couldn't get through to us to tell us the cab was waiting. After waiting for like 30 minutes and the cab didn't show, the 2nd Dee had to go out to call Kolade.
Fast-forward 15 minutes later, we were home and the cab driver charged us 27 Gryvnias for wasting time, 10 more than we were meant to pay. I just smiled and paid without arguing. Had it been we were in Kharkov, reverse would have been the case. Taxis in this city are so cheap. The cheapest cab you will get in Kharkov is like 25 gryvens and trust me the distance is short, while here that same 25 will be regarded as expensive.
All in all, it was a good day. I'm knackered now and it's way past my bedtime. Goodnight!
Love, happiness and friendship,
Miss Mashinka
Tseluyu

No comments:

Post a Comment