Followers

Monday 28 December 2009

Astrological signs???

Just as I was editing my profile now, I was asked for my astrological sign. I ticked the box to signify I wasn't interested. That got me thinking about this whole thing again, so I googled it to get some information on it. After reading, I concluded that its just a whole load of crap. I was born in January, so if I believe in this whole zodiac thing, my sign would be Aquarius, meaning 'the water carrier'. My element would be 'air' and my quality 'fixed'. I don't even wanna dwell much on it, its all a lie from the pit of hell. My destiny is not dependent on what month I was born, what the sky looked like on that day or what star was shining. Afterall, all the stars were created by God. So I think finding out your horoscopes and all that is just a load of nonsense. If you wanna know more about yourself or what the future holds, read your bible, its just a mirror. Zodiac signs? No, thank you!

2 comments:

  1. true, i 100% concur. my chem teacher in high school was hindu, upon telling her my birth month and date etc etc, she concluded i was a particular number and those people dnt exactly have good things happen to them. i immediately rejected it and refused to believe it. my counsel is tht of the Lord, He is the only one tht knows my future and His word says that it always will be well with me. so for me Astrological signs? No, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. Whats your name?

    ReplyDelete